- Home >
- FHA Loan Checklist
FHA Home Loan
To start the FHA loan process we will need you to provide us with the following items.
- Your residence address for the past two years
- Information on any real estate you own (location, market value, loans)
- Approximate value of personal property
- Social Security number(s)
- Names and address of your employer(s) (past two years)
- Gross monthly salary at your current job(s)
- Information for all checking and savings accounts
Information for all existing loans (autos, mortgages, personal)
- Certificate of Eligibility and DD-214 (for veterans only)
- Current check stubs and your W-2 forms (past two years)
- Personal tax returns (past two years), current income statement and business balance sheet for self-employed individuals
In addition, you will need to pay for a credit report and appraisal of the property which we will arrange for you.
Having a smooth loan process is all about having the right documentation all together at one time. Our staff will assist you in this process so everything necessary is in one completed file when we apply for your FHA Approval.